Sunday, February 28, 2010

Has anyone got decent pictures of hairstyles with a thick side swept fringe?

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, and I want a picture to show the hairdresser so she knows how I want it.


My hair is long so I want pictures preferably with long hair too, however it's more the fringe that I'm concerned about.


I've looked all over but I can't find any pictures with the style that I want.





I want a fringe that comes from the far side of my face, is quite thick, and looks layered. Probably how an emo style would look without the back-combing. The hairdresser never knows how to do it when I ask, but I can never find good pictures to show her.





Should I ask for a full fringe, but push it to the side myself?Has anyone got decent pictures of hairstyles with a thick side swept fringe?
dont ask for a full fringe u will get a completely diff cut from what you want! I know exactly what ur wanting dunno why personally myself I hate the cut but so many ppl are getting it at the moment! have a look at http://www.1001-hairstyles.com/ see if you can find it on there if not do a google search for pictures hope this helps and good luck xxx
  • skin tags
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment