Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've searched on the web for pictures of hairstyle for black teens.does anyone know a good site with pictures?

pictures of black teens hairstyles and even teen hairstyles. if u know any please answer my question and send me the site.I've searched on the web for pictures of hairstyle for black teens.does anyone know a good site with pictures?
Barikisu Larsen - Bringing ancient African traditions up to modern day fashion.





http://www.barikisu.com/english/gallery.鈥?/a>I've searched on the web for pictures of hairstyle for black teens.does anyone know a good site with pictures?
really i dont use hairstyles of of websites i just keep on hairstyle in one ponytail then put track's on myb ponytail its hard to exsplain but really pretty.
Type what you want in search engines, such as (Yahoo, Google...etc) and then click images. I think you might have to pick the hairstyle first, then you can see an image about it. Another thing you could do is go to the hair salon. They'll give you outstanding ideas for your hair. Hope this will help you.
You can use Google images and search up hairstyles. Then when you see one you like you can click on that and see the site. This might not work the first time so use different words if it doesn't work.
Google it. I been trying to find a website like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment