Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures of hairstyles for teen girls??

I am getting my haircut soon and i am trying to decide on a new style. Here are some of my ideas:


Side bangs


Razored


Layered





Does anyone have any pictures of teens with these hairstyles that you could send me so i can show it to my hairdresser. I want them to look like everyday hairstyles not ones that are from a book. Maybe you can send me one of you or someone you know that has a cute hairstyle that i described.


I have dirty blonde hair and it is about two inches below my shoulders .


Thanks!!!Pictures of hairstyles for teen girls??
i think you should go for side-bangs. they look so cute on pretty much everyone .





something like this:





http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.鈥?/a>Pictures of hairstyles for teen girls??
look through myspace pages. thats what I do hahah.
go to www.clairol.com. there you can upload your own picture and put different hairstyles on it, or change the color of your current hair!! it's really cool :) good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment