Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need pictures of hairstyles!PLZ HELP!!!?

i want to get my hair dyed. its blonde right now and i want to dye it so its black in the back like down by the neck or w/e but i can only do it if i have some pictures of that hairstyle. oh yeah my hair is long its like past my shoulderand 1/2 way down my back.... should i get it cut shorter first before i dye it?? PLZ HELP!!I need pictures of hairstyles!PLZ HELP!!!?
Hmmm... try going to http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/index.鈥?/a>


it has some nice hairstyles. If that doesn't work just type in Hairstyles in a search engine and it will 100% bring something that will fit you!


And don't be afraid to ask an expert at a salon!





GOOD LUCK


=]!!!!!!!!!!I need pictures of hairstyles!PLZ HELP!!!?
THere are a couple of websites where you can take a digital photo and stick different hair on it. Clairol is one. I think I just searched for hairstyles on the web.
i would trim it yea....heres a pic of my hairstyle lol 90s rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment