Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm looking for pictures of hairstyles that would suit me. Anything helps!?

First up, pictures:





Semi-Natural:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto%26amp;albumID=2029957%26amp;imageID=41376330


Straightened:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=14535973%26amp;albumID=2085541%26amp;imageID=43131978#a=2085541%26amp;i=43131986





details:





-My hair's thick, bordering on wavy but not quite there. More like big and poofy if I let it airdry. (Would layers help or make it even more poofy, I wonder?)


-It's reaches about midback right now. I'm partial to longer hair, since my face feels too round in shorter cuts.





It's pretty simple right now. I usually let the hairdresser to whatever she feels like doing, so I end up with really dull (but easy to cut) hairstyles. This time, I'm taking things int my own hands by bringing a picture to the salon. But the problem is I can't find any pictures of a hairstyle I like at all. Help! I'm looking for pictures of hairstyles that would suit me. Anything helps!?
Ummm your pics don't workI'm looking for pictures of hairstyles that would suit me. Anything helps!?
The pics don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment